The world's largest country Russia, with its massive territory that occupies the east of Europe and the north of Asia is washed through the waters of twelve seas and three oceans. Russia has thousands of rivers and about 2 million lakes, among which are the Caspian Sea, the biggest lake in the world, and Baikal, the deepest freshwater lake in the world.
Among eighty-three federal states, there are 2 cities of federal significance - Moscow, the capital of Russia with more than 11 million inhabitants, and St. Petersburg, the second largest town in Russia also called ‘The Northern Capital’ with a populace of around five million citizenries. The most renowned and convenient transportations in the country are air and railway transports.
This massive land spanning from west to east is cleaved into 11 time zones that signify, if there is a sunset on the European side of the country then the far east part of Russia witness a sunrise. Out of innumerable tourist attractions, Moscow Kremlin, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace are some of the eminent sights people around the world visit Russia for. Once you are in Russia for a prolonged time span, you’ll have a lot more to witness and admire in Russia.
MBBS Study in RussiaMedical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Benefits of MBBS In Russia 2017
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World
(our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
Medical Universities of Russia
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Kursk state medical University
- Kazan state medical university
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State University
- Perm State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Altai State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia 2017-2018
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 Photos
- Strong will to become a doctor