Study in Premier Government Medical Universities in Ukraine (Under Ministry of Health & Education, Government of Ukraine)
- Admission by simple application.
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students
- Limited Seats for Foreign students
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- Quality Education with affordable price.
- Medium of instruction - English Medium
- Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- European life standard yet low cost of education, living and traveling
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university affiliated hospitals
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped multi-profile hospitals
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Ukraine or in other countries of Europe.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
The students with medical degrees from Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), MCI Screening Test as well as in other countries. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
The process of Europe unification has been accompanied by the establishment of a common education and research framework as well as development of uniform criteria and standards in this field within the whole continent. This process is called the Bologna Process.
The Bologna Process started on 19 June 1999 in Bologna (Italy). 40 countries are participating Bologna Process.
Universities in Ukraine are teaching under “Bologna Process – European Credit Transfer Scheme or ECTS” that means the course is compatible in all countries of Europe including UK and Germany. The Ukrainian method of teaching is at par with that of the rest of the world and thus students find acceptance in fields of work as well as places of higher education elsewhere.
Ukraine has the Europe’s largest international student population, with nearly 20,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the Ukraine. From the mid-1990’s, when international student enrolment was only just reaching 5,000, international education in the Ukraine has come a long way. At present there are more than 3000 Indian students studying in Ukraine in different fields.
Student Life, that’s the living and learning that takes place outside of the classroom and it’s a big part of your college experience. It includes where you live, how you make connections, and that hard-to-define essence, or culture that separates Ukraine from other countries. Ukraine has its own ambience.
Ukraine has always been open to foreign students. There is huge number of institutes of Higher Education in Ukraine and over 30,000 international students are enrolled in various institutes from over 100 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Africa. The international student community in Ukraine comprises men and women from all over the world; who have the invaluable experience of studying together with students from many different cultural and national backgrounds. Contact with students from many countries in the world broadens understanding of other peoples & provides valuable friendships, many of which last a lifetime.
Ukraine is a place where studying goes beyond the classrooms. Ukraine gives you chance to enjoy intercultural life and learn from the best of the best and prosper as a globally demanded professional.
Student life in Ukraine does not differ a lot from that in other European countries. Universities provide students with books and relevant studying materials. Libraries with computer rooms are also available. Student life in Ukraine is noticeably cheaper than life in other European countries.
The duration of this course is 6 years and the degree awarded is Doctor of Medicine that is M.D. which is equivalent to the MBBS degree offered in India. During these six years of study, students get to learn various fundamental disciplines as well as specialized medical subjects. International students are divided into small batches and learn along with localities so as to ensure a healthy atmosphere.